Hello Friend! Welcome to Moomookachoo – we’re so happy you’re here!
We believe that family life should be navigated with a curious mind, a creative spirit and an adventurous heart.
Moomookachoo provides amazing and engaging resources that inspire your family to spend more quality time together. We do all the hard work for you so that you can do the important stuff – hang out with your kiddos and have fun!
On Moomookachoo you’ll find crafts, recipes, activity ideas and book lists to help you plan fun and easy family experiences. Learning should be fun, and all of our resources are designed to help spark your child’s imagination and curiosity about the world.
We’re a family team. Everything we make is created by our family, for your family. We’re especially passionate about the world, and all the countries in it, children’s literature and getting in the kitchen together – and we look forward to sharing our passions with you.
I’m Hana. Mama to three amazing girls (Ava, Lola and Belle) who are Moomookachoo’s chief testers and married to ‘Mr Moomookachoo’. Our headquarters is nestled in the beautiful native bush of the Waitakere Ranges, Auckland, New Zealand.
Moomookachoo’s Best Bits
- Around the World in 80 Days was born from a desire to raise children who think of themselves as World Citizens. Check out our amazing free resource – 40 recipes and 40 activities inspired by 40 different places and cultures from around the world.
- Get started in the kitchen with your kiddies with this post full of tips and this one which includes our favourite cookbooks for kids
- If you want to introduce a gratitude practice into your family’s life, check out this post on starting a gratitude jar.
- If you want even more craft, recipe and activity ideas delivered straight to your inbox each month then check out our Moomookachoo Club Subscription
Around the Web
Occasionally we pop up in different parts of the internet…
- What a privilege to be a part of Shannon from Oh Creative Day’s inspiring Oh Creative Lady Series!
- Read a little bit more about the inspiration behind our Around the World in 80 Days series in this interview from the lovely Agnes of Hello, Wonderful.